Saturday, November 21, 2015

Out of Jail

I'm back, Japan. Two years ago, authorities cuffed me with evidence that I had allowed my son to drive without a license. Apparently there's no statute of limitations on that. Extremely long story short, I just got out of jail and finally have access to decent cigarettes again. The kid never visited. He was too busy skirt chasing, I guess. Not that it really mattered. He's about as entertaining as a velvet Elvis when it comes to conversation.

Did you know that they only give you ¥2000 when you get out of the joint? That's nowhere near enough to pay for a ride home, especially after buying three packs of cigarettes and a lighter on the way to the train station. Takumi said he couldn't pick me up because, surprise surprise, he was busy in another prefecture getting into trouble. I need to find a woman and make another kid that doesn't suck as much.

More to come. The business is being reopened soon.

- "Bad News" Bunta

No comments:

Post a Comment