Monday, July 8, 2013

Welcome to my webpage.

Many apologies if this looks terrible, but I just found out about this internet and putting your words on it. This is the official website for my tofu shop in Akina-Haruna Township. My name is Fujiwara Bunta, and I have been the owner-operator of the shop ever since it was opened in 1985. I sell many varieties of affordable tofu made on-site, by hand, from scratch. Customers can come to the store and buy in person, or take advantage of our delivery option for a small fee. I guarantee that your order will be in your hands "on time, every time" courtesy of my experienced tofu car driver.

There is a rumor going around that I am a "street racer" that used to drive recklessly on the mountain roads in the area. I assure you that I have no relation to this person. I just sell tofu.

I will be updating this page every now and then with local news and observations, since I spend a lot of time outside the store people-watching. You never know what will happen next in my neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment